Sunday, June 8, 2008

Bowling and Bad Hair in Washington, DC

Washington, DC just got hot. I don't mean slightly warm. I mean hot as balls. It is supposed to be 99 degrees on Tuesday. My hair is HUGE. I spent the winter complaining about the cold weather and how I couldn't wait for it to warm up so I could be outside. Looks like I'll be spending the summer next to the air conditioner lopping on the silicone hair products.

It's been a fairly slow week for me. My office-mate has been on her honeymoon, so I have been bored out of my mind. Had a few great meals, which I'll elaborate on one of these days. Last night, Chris actually got me to go bowling, cosmic duckpin bowling at White Oak Lanes in Maryland to be precise. That's right, I bowled. What of of it? That's Chris kicking all of our butts. Is this really what my life has come to?

By the by, I have another blog now. It's a political blog called Broadsnark. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment