Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Casa Jaguar in Copan, Honduras

The Casa de Cafe didn't have any rooms available when we were going to be in Copan. Howard, the twenty year Honduran resident and New Jersey expat owner, offered us the Casa Jaguar for the same price.

Casa Jaguar turned out to be a two bedroom house about four short blocks from the center of Copan. It had two bedrooms, a living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, and front porch - hammock included.

There was a never-ending six pack of the local Honduran brew (Salva Vida or "life saver"). There was also a huge bag of delectable local coffee.

I wanted to move in.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I could have sworn I've been to your blog before but after browsing through some of the articles I realized it's new to me.

    Anyways, I'm definitely pleased I came across it and I'll be
    bookmarking it and checking back frequently!


    Feel free to surf to my web page :: height to waist ratio

    ReplyDelete