Thursday, April 2, 2009

Coming Soon

The weather people insist that it is going to be in the sixties and sunny this weekend. Gorgeous. Aside from sitting outside and soaking it all in:
  • Thursday night we'll be hitting the Wizards v. Cavaliers game, probably the last one of the season

  • Friday afternoon I have a conference at the Cato institute on drug decriminalization in Portugal

  • Friday night is open gallery night in Dupont Circle

  • It'll be hard to drag myself to yoga and an Artomatic meeting on Saturday, but it should leave me enough time for wandering through the cherry blossoms.

  • No plans on Sunday and I plan to keep it that way (oh wait, I guess that's a plan)

  • And to cap it off, Walter Mosley will be at Politics and Prose on Monday night

No comments:

Post a Comment